The Paradise Mountain Log Home Handcrafted Package Includes:
Washington License: PARADML00QA – Idaho License: RCE-16539
- Handcrafted, hand-peeled, Scandinavian full-scribe insulated log work.
- 12” – 14” mean diameter first growth, tight grain Englemann Spruce logs, and 15” – 16” mean diameter purlins for the roof logs.
- Larger diameter logs available upon request.
- Douglas Fir, Western Red Cedar and Pine also available upon request.
- Corners: Canadian-lock-notch.
- 9 ft. perimeter log walls are standard. Higher walls available upon request.
- Log posts, beams and log joists for the loft floor support.
- Log stairs are ½-log treads mortise & tenon into ½-log stringers.
- Hand-peeled log hand-railing for log stairs, loft & balconies (pre-assembled).
- Interior log walls per plan.
- Log Trusses (pre-assembled) per plan.
- Log posts & beam for the Gabled Ends and Dormers.
- Curls all around- all arches and curls sanded.
- Window and doorway openings will be cut, keyed, notched back and flared for simple installation, as per plan dimensions.
- All log beams, joists and purlins where indicated to be flattened and plumbed to accept owner’s conventional building material.
- Includes misc. hardware, e.g., pins, fiberglass insulation, sill gasket, ect.
- Includes LVL keyways.
- Includes all settling jacks as required per plan.
- 5/8" vertical rods (thru-bolts) with compression springs on all corners and each side of door openings.
- All logs graded and stamped in accordance with Timber Products Inspection (TPI).
- On-site re-assembly by our experienced building crew of the log package on your sub-floor.
- Custom design & stock plans available with engineering if required.
- Includes trucking to delivery destination.
- Includes Crane service with operator for the re-erection of your log shell.
- Includes roughing out of log work for electrical switches, outlets & drill for the wire passages.
- Installation will take 2 – 4 days depending on size & complexity of house.
- Technical assistance provided during the construction process.
- We have financing information available upon request.
- Paradise Mountain Log Homes, Inc. is a member of the BBB
The Handcrafted Log Package: Typically ranges from $40.00 to $60.00 & up per square foot depending on complexity of design & delivery destination!!
STEP UP TO THE MOUNTAIN – PARADISE MOUNTAIN
Paradise Mountain Package Pricing Options:
The Handcrafted Log Package:
Typically ranges from $40.00 to $60.00 & up per sq. ft. depending on the complexity of the log home design & delivery destination. Larger diameter logs are $5.00 per. sq. ft. extra, Spruce to Douglas Fir adds $5.00 per sq.ft. and is more because it is premium framing lumber. *Both of these items will likely add another truck to the package.
This is the “Owner Built Package”. Includes all material and labor for the roof - system framing, the roofing material, doors and windows. This is the process that will make your log shell weather tight. It can range from $90.00 to $120.00 & up per sq. ft. and depending on the complexity of the design and can range widely, depending on the type of windows, doors, roofing, size of decks and materials used. “This is the most important part of the log home. It includes all major inspections and can be made very habitable.”
This package includes the log shell package and completely finished. This package ranges in cost from $150.00 per sq.ft. & up (which is owner built) and $200.00 per sq. ft. & up (General Contracting firm).
Timber Frame House Package:
Typically ranges from $30.00 to $50.00 per sq.ft. for the Timber Frame & the Sturdy-Wall Panel Package delivered and installed, $200.00 per sq.ft. is where they start for a Turn-Key construction. We put the Timber in the Timber Frame!!
We also specialize in the Crafts-Man Hybrid Post and Beam and the Highlander Hybrid Series.
We have a great variety of proven engineered stock plans available. The floor plans on any of these plans can be modified to fit your individual needs and preferences. We also have in-house design team for your custom design. Our Team is also adept at Timber Frame or stick frame with log or timber accents.
Come & See Our Work!!!
Paradise Mountain Log Homes is family owned and operated!
We deliver and install homes throughout the Northwest, so give us a call to see if there is one in your area for viewing. Our customers are very proud of their log homes and love to show them off. Paradise is a General Contractor also, and has 25 years of experience in the building industry, with over 20 years specializing in Log Homes & Timber Frame construction. Tom & his experienced building crew have valuable hands-on experience from setting the log packages to finishing the homes to a Turn-Key Package.
Specializing in Quality and Service with providing the finest Handcrafted Log Masterpieces with the experience of over 1000 Handcrafted Log Homes behind us since 1978 and building a very distinctive Timber Frame that is very affordable.
We are a member of the Inland Northwest Better Business Bureau (BBB).